Are you running Knoppix from the live CD or is it installed on your hard drive?
Does somebody have any idea how i can get this installed? I am using mozilla 1.5 (I think) and Knoppix 3.3. i downloaded it from macromedia's page but I still can't visit certain sites.
Are you running Knoppix from the live CD or is it installed on your hard drive?
I'm still using the live c.d. i also tried knoppix>utilities/install flash player with no success.
i think it might be better if it knoppix was installed onto ya HD
You can install it manually by extracting the archive, then creating a ~/.mozilla/plugins folder if one doesn't already exist, and copying the two files flashplayer.xpt and libflashplayer.so to ~/.mozilla/plugins. Restart Mozilla, check Help > About plug-ins and Flash should show up.
Umkay. You lost me after extract the archive. I went to a plugindoc website and downloaded flash player for linux x86(I think) After that I typed /flash-installer, or something to that effect at the command line, but it came up as an error. Could you please break down you're instructions step by step al little more because i don't know how or where to extract the archive from, i don't know where to put the /.mozilla/plugins file

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99
New Juniper SRX345-SYS-JB-2AC Junos Router Firewall Services Gateway 16GbE SFP
$560.15
Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$151.98
Juniper JPSU-1600-C-AC-AFO 1600W AC Power Supply EX4400 AFO Airflow
$155.00
Juniper EX3400-48T-AFI Ethernet Network Switch 48x1GbE 4x10GbE SFP+ 2x40GbE QSFP
$139.00
Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$345.97
Juniper QSFPP-4X10GE-LR QSFP+ 4x10GBASE-LR Optical Transceiver 740-054050
$59.00