-
Knoppix 3.7 theme
Hello, I really liked the 3.7 look. Unfortunately I wasn' t able to run anything on a 1.5GHz computer with 256MB or RAM. The first application that I would try to run would essentially kill the system. So I couldn' t even get to execute sudo knoppix-installer unfortunately. But I really need to get that amazing theme on my computer Installed with an earlier Quantian. Where can I get that theme, and how is it called. Thanks for your help.
Similar Threads
-
By poseidon in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 08:50 PM
-
By johnson25 in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-30-2004, 10:48 PM
-
By JSantos in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 07:25 PM
-
By KeiVi in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 12:13 AM
-
By Fluid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 05:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel SRF90 Xeon Gold 6248 2.50GHz 20 Core LGA 3647 Server CPU Processor
$55.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00