-
on the other hand...
Here I am, in Knoppix! As long as I can get online, what could happen? So what if it takes half an hour to do it?I've even got an extra cdrom for when this one burns out!
But seriously, folks...I want to drop W-------- like the bad habit it is.Does anybody know why I can't boot xcept failsafe? I've tried every combo of cheats, no go.
BTW how to post output of lspci?
Similar Threads
-
By chris-harry in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-02-2005, 03:36 PM
-
By braverma_jom in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 04:52 AM
-
By EmDee in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-09-2004, 06:20 PM
-
By chris-uk in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-08-2004, 08:38 PM
-
By JockVSJock in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-19-2004, 04:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe
$284.99