-
Knoppix 3.7 theme
Hello, I really liked the 3.7 look. Unfortunately I wasn' t able to run anything on a 1.5GHz computer with 256MB or RAM. The first application that I would try to run would essentially kill the system. So I couldn' t even get to execute sudo knoppix-installer unfortunately. But I really need to get that amazing theme on my computer Installed with an earlier Quantian. Where can I get that theme, and how is it called. Thanks for your help.
Similar Threads
-
By poseidon in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 08:50 PM
-
By johnson25 in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-30-2004, 10:48 PM
-
By JSantos in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 07:25 PM
-
By KeiVi in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 12:13 AM
-
By Fluid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 05:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99

B85M-G Motherboard Intel Core i7-4770 CPU LGA1150 mATX 4 DIMM IO Shield
$75.96