I was getting comfortable with Window Maker (the GUI's with a 'Start' button in the corner of the screen are too 'Windows-like' for me) but alas, I cannot get it to load with either 3.6 distro. Is Window Maker gone by design or to free space?

Vintage Dell AT101W GYUM90SK 6780D ps/2 'Clicky' Mechanical Beige Keyboard
$79.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Compaq Presario 7594 Vintage Desktop PC Windows 98 SE 64MB Floppy CD-ROM
$129.00
Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99
Vintage IBM Parallel Card / PC Board 6347751
$99.99
Vintage FCRTM 34T778231G01 / 34T778233-A Card for IBM PC
$99.99
Vintage Motion Control AB Beehive Technologies ADB I/O Interface Apple Macintosh
$239.99
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00