-
Klik compatibility...
Update: klik should now work with the most recent versions of Gnome and Ubuntu.
First off, let me say that I think klik is amazing step forward in Linux user-firendliness, this program rocks! 
Anyway, I wanted to know if klik was compatible with more distros than the ones mentioned on the site?
I'm pretty sure the distro must be Debian based. But it seems there's something about Knoppix that klik needs?
I tried running it in Ubuntu and DSL, and neither worked. But they're both based on Knoppix. I'm not sure when it appeared but I think it ask (during the wget attepmt) about some KDE file? Neither Ubuntu or DSL have KDE so I was just wondering if klik depended specifically on any KDE files?
Similar Threads
-
By milburn in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-19-2005, 04:23 PM
-
By 10007261 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-28-2004, 08:03 AM
-
By kayl in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 11:48 AM
-
By pulsar in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-26-2004, 10:26 PM
-
By VxJasonxV in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63

Compressed Air Duster 1 Button Adjustment 12000 RPM Air Blower Car Home Keyboard
$38.99

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

Vacuum/Air Duster Super Power Mini Car Vacuum Cleaner 4-in-1 air Blower Gun
$64.35

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

17V Charger for VacLife VL726 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
$14.54

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99