-
Klik compatibility...
Update: klik should now work with the most recent versions of Gnome and Ubuntu.
First off, let me say that I think klik is amazing step forward in Linux user-firendliness, this program rocks! 
Anyway, I wanted to know if klik was compatible with more distros than the ones mentioned on the site?
I'm pretty sure the distro must be Debian based. But it seems there's something about Knoppix that klik needs?
I tried running it in Ubuntu and DSL, and neither worked. But they're both based on Knoppix. I'm not sure when it appeared but I think it ask (during the wget attepmt) about some KDE file? Neither Ubuntu or DSL have KDE so I was just wondering if klik depended specifically on any KDE files?
Similar Threads
-
By milburn in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-19-2005, 04:23 PM
-
By 10007261 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-28-2004, 08:03 AM
-
By kayl in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 11:48 AM
-
By pulsar in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-26-2004, 10:26 PM
-
By VxJasonxV in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99

Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00

Commodore Amiga 2000 A2000 – Motherboard Repaired by Amiga of Rochester
$1099.99

DKB MegAChip for Amiga 2000/500 2MB Chip Ram expansion with 8375 Agnus Tested
$285.00

Commodore Amiga 1200 Pal + WarpedVision
$1124.70

AMIGA Commodore A1200
$999.99

Commodore Amiga 2000HD Vintage Personal Computer A2000
$599.99

Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5” Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 • Untested
$64.99

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga
$170.00