-
Problems with KPPP/Dial-up
So I am trying to connect to a dial-up service provider with KPPP. I manually set up a new connection, and in the device tab I select /dev/ttyS0. I go to the modem tab, and "query modem". the query modem results show a table with several text boxes labeled ATI, ATI 1, AT 2, et, which are all blank (and so i'm wondering if this is indicative an error). I exit the config dialogues, and enter username/password for my new connection. "Modem Ready". Then, "Initializing Modem".....and this is where it hangs indefinitely
. Why isn't my KPPP dialer able to progress pass this point?? HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Similar Threads
-
By el.cubano in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 12:29 PM
-
By xolstis in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2003, 01:37 PM
-
By kc1di in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-18-2003, 09:24 PM
-
By apax in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-12-2003, 10:08 AM
-
By mgpope in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-16-2003, 08:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00