I am not an authority but this web page sure has lots of good stuff on how to get a webcam going.
http://www.aboutdebian.com/webcam.htm
Otay I am new to this , I have an intel webcam and I don't know how to get it on this I have knoppix 3.7 . Also how do I get voice on here for like in chat an on the messenger boxes.Please help me ...LOL
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I am not an authority but this web page sure has lots of good stuff on how to get a webcam going.
http://www.aboutdebian.com/webcam.htm

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
FLASHFORGE AD5X Upgraded Multi-Color 3D Printer CoreXY High-Speed Auto Refill US
$349.00
10 Pack 64GB USB Flash Drives Retractable Thumb Drive Bulk USB 2.0 Data Storage
$133.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
New PNY Pro Elite V3 1TB USB-A Flash Drive
$79.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$7.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Apple MFi Flash Drive Memory Storage Photo Stick for iPhone iPad Lightning USB C
$37.99