-
Senior Member
registered user
I know from personal experience that you can save configs to a USB thumb drive, and that works fine. Boot with the thumb drive installed - chances are that it will show up on the desktop as sda1, but I suppose it's possible it could be something else. Assuming it is, save your config file to sda1. Then, when you reboot, add the cheatcode "myconfig=/dev/sda1".
To be honest, I have never tried saving configs to floppy, so I have no idea whether it's possible or not. I just don't use floppies anymore.
I like kanotix too. You do realize that you could install gaim with Klik, don't you?
jd
Similar Threads
-
By cpfrank in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 07:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99