-
Senior Member
registered user
I know from personal experience that you can save configs to a USB thumb drive, and that works fine. Boot with the thumb drive installed - chances are that it will show up on the desktop as sda1, but I suppose it's possible it could be something else. Assuming it is, save your config file to sda1. Then, when you reboot, add the cheatcode "myconfig=/dev/sda1".
To be honest, I have never tried saving configs to floppy, so I have no idea whether it's possible or not. I just don't use floppies anymore.
I like kanotix too. You do realize that you could install gaim with Klik, don't you?
jd
Similar Threads
-
By cpfrank in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 07:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Dell PERC H755 3KDWX 8GB 12Gb SAS RAID Controller With Battery & Cables
$949.99

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99