-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Re: boot floppys

Originally Posted by
justAnotherLinuxNewbie
Thanx very much for the suggestion to user Smart Boot Manager. It's helped me boot off my cd-rom on my new system .
Thanks, it's good to hear that this actually helps people. I was starting to think that any post I made suggesting SBM as a solution to this problem would always get a response of something like "Oh, I don't want to have to learn to use a new tool". It's been happening a lot lately.
Similar Threads
-
By cpfrank in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 07:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99