-
customisation not in finished iso
I have remastered a couple of time now and have gradually learned and tailored my version of knoppix, I used http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13867
However I have just noticed the following has not made it through to my finished iso
1) KDE custome menu's that I created have been reset to original
2) desktop background is reset to original
3) I created a file in / with some notes, this has not made into the iso.
4) keyboard setting has reverted back to usa settings.
does anyone have these answers ? thanks inadvance
Similar Threads
-
By refusedRfukinDead in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-02-2006, 06:54 PM
-
By MattS in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 04:13 PM
-
By probono in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 09:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$184.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

HP EliteBook 850 G6 15.6" Core i5-8265U 1.60GHz 8GB RAM AMD Lexa GPU PWR Adapter
$120.00

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98