-
HD Remaster sort
Can anyone please help?
I wish to speed up my hd remaster but everything seems to refer to either a knoppix remaster using scripts or 'chroot'.
The 'hd remaster howto' just mentions that this can be done (how?).
I'm pleased with the results of the remaster but it hangs a long time going into KDE.
I'm using knx3.6 - 2.6.7
-
Junior Member
registered user
did you notice the topic on a module called monitor? its supposed to log first accesses of every file in the cloop and then you run a script to make a sort list and then use that. I'd try it myself but I have to fix the fan on the computer I use knoppix on first...
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15074
I'm afraid the sorting stuff is left out of most docs as its the most difficult (for knowledge of the stuff) step in the whole remaster process
Similar Threads
-
By thestevo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-03-2005, 08:41 PM
-
Replies: 97
Last Post: 03-02-2005, 08:45 PM
-
By rusty in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 22
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 05:45 AM
-
By radiokid in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-09-2004, 02:05 PM
-
By eadz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-23-2003, 12:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00

128GB (2x64GB) NEW Crucial Micron DDR5 5600 Desktop RAM UDIMM (CP2K64G56C46U5)
$2085.00

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

LOT of 5 DDR4 8GB & 1 16GB So-DIMM RAM Sticks Micron and SK Hynix Various Speeds
$175.00

Kingston 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-2667 SO-DIMM 260-Pin RAM KCP432SD8/16
$100.00

64GB (2x32GB) Kingston DDR4 3200MHz PC4-25600 2Rx8 XVTW4H-MIE-NX Desktop RAM
$395.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Corsair 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4-3200 288-Pin DIMM RAM CMT16GX4M2Z3200C16
$180.00

Dell 32GB DDR5 5600 CAMM KYHG6V Precision 7670 7680 7770 7780 16Gx8 Memory
$669.00