-
HD Remaster sort
Can anyone please help?
I wish to speed up my hd remaster but everything seems to refer to either a knoppix remaster using scripts or 'chroot'.
The 'hd remaster howto' just mentions that this can be done (how?).
I'm pleased with the results of the remaster but it hangs a long time going into KDE.
I'm using knx3.6 - 2.6.7
-
Junior Member
registered user
did you notice the topic on a module called monitor? its supposed to log first accesses of every file in the cloop and then you run a script to make a sort list and then use that. I'd try it myself but I have to fix the fan on the computer I use knoppix on first...
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15074
I'm afraid the sorting stuff is left out of most docs as its the most difficult (for knowledge of the stuff) step in the whole remaster process
Similar Threads
-
By thestevo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-03-2005, 08:41 PM
-
Replies: 97
Last Post: 03-02-2005, 08:45 PM
-
By rusty in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 22
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 05:45 AM
-
By radiokid in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-09-2004, 02:05 PM
-
By eadz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-23-2003, 12:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$163.49

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$101.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99

B550M AM4 Motherboard - Ultra Fast M.2, 4 SATA, 128GB DDR4 Support, Gaming Ready
$127.99