-
Knoppix searches for DHCP on eth0 - how to stop?
Hi,
I have just downloaded Knoppix 3.7 and tried to use it on my HP Pavilion zd7015ea. Everything looks fine up to the point where Knoppix detects my eth0 and tries to find a DHCP connection. I've tried everything I know (from Esc, to Ctrl-Alt-Del/Backspace etc.) but it won't stop searching. The thing is, I don't use eth0. I am connected to a gateway server via WLAN.
As far as I could see there is no cheatcode that prevents Knoppix from doing that.
Does anyone have an idea what I can do to avoid that?
TIA
Tomson
-
Senior Member
registered user
Similar Threads
-
By enthusiast in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-13-2006, 04:53 PM
-
By lostinspace in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-27-2005, 01:50 PM
-
By Marty in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-31-2005, 05:24 PM
-
By masticate in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-02-2005, 01:18 PM
-
By fabry6210 in forum Networking
Replies: 10
Last Post: 05-27-2004, 09:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key&
$69.90

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99