orCode:knoppix nodhcpshould workCode:knoppix26 nodhcp
Hi,
I have just downloaded Knoppix 3.7 and tried to use it on my HP Pavilion zd7015ea. Everything looks fine up to the point where Knoppix detects my eth0 and tries to find a DHCP connection. I've tried everything I know (from Esc, to Ctrl-Alt-Del/Backspace etc.) but it won't stop searching. The thing is, I don't use eth0. I am connected to a gateway server via WLAN.
As far as I could see there is no cheatcode that prevents Knoppix from doing that.
Does anyone have an idea what I can do to avoid that?
TIA
Tomson
orCode:knoppix nodhcpshould workCode:knoppix26 nodhcp

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00
Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99