hi I am remastering knoppix 3.7
I need to change or disable cd boot checksum.
I added some files to the iso image and then burned the cd but it gives me
the error message:
image checksum error, sorry...
Boot failed: press a key to retry...
>>so...can anyone help...please...
thank you,
carolla.

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Atari 1200XL Computer Game Console Vintage Rare FOR PARTS OR REPAIR READ
$270.00
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
Atari 800 48K 8-bit Computer System With Power Supply & Extras Tested & Working
$354.98
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested
$149.99
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29