I went to this website http://knoppix64.dr.ag/ to download 64 bit Knoppix, but the link doesnt work. Can anyone help me. I would like to download it so I can try out the 64 BIt version on a new computer. Thanks!

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
SK Hynix 32GB Kit 2x 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V SODIMM Laptop RAM HMA82GS6JJR8N-VK
$128.99
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00
Samsung 16GB DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA Laptop RAM M471A2K43DB1-CWE
$56.99
(Lot Of 10) 8GB DDR4 RAM 1Rx8 SODIMM Laptop Memory Mix Speed Mix Brand
$299.99
Team Group Team Elite DDR3-1600 DIMM 16GB (2x8GB) 240-Pin Desktop RAM
$35.00