-
Thanks for the reply, I guess theres nothing I really need that I cant run Live. I mainly use knoppix to pull Files off corrupted HDD's, and for diagnostics. I can always: knoppix toram
The thing that gets me the most is the hardware detection, and how easily Kernel 2.6 detected ALL of my components on a fairly beefy Rig. Knoppix26 - even detected my Nostromo N52 USB device, didn't detect the V.card model...but spit out some ATi looking figures.
Im torn on what to do, it wont add value in my situation. Im only using 1 partition and use the machine for Heavy gaming. Thanks again,
T.RoW
My System:
P4 3.2 @3 .2 
Intel 875P
GiG pc3200 DDR
ATi X800XTPE
Audigy 2
Similar Threads
-
By knopx4me in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 06:03 AM
-
By TyphoonMentat in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-28-2004, 01:36 AM
-
By robelanator in forum The Lounge
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-16-2003, 05:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$89.99

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91