I think the way I did it was to hit ctrl+alt+f2 and get to a virtual terminal, then type in
telinit 2
wait a few seconds then type in
telinit 5
and it should reload the desktop
How do I restart kde window manager without having to reboot the system?
Lars.
I think the way I did it was to hit ctrl+alt+f2 and get to a virtual terminal, then type in
telinit 2
wait a few seconds then type in
telinit 5
and it should reload the desktop

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$1090.00
LOT OF 24 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD Assorted Toshiba, Samsung, Western Digital
$2200.00
Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48