-
Ok, this is just crazy!!! I gotta know!
I got the knoppix CD in, and i am using it. How am i able to save files? I just saved some pictures, and there in my home directory. How is this possible if i am using a CD? Where are they being saved to? This is freakin" Nuts. I am getting a second hardrive tomorrow. I gotta install this linux. This is just too much!!
Similar Threads
-
By carolina1 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-17-2005, 01:34 AM
-
By sakiZ in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-25-2005, 05:37 PM
-
By pgk3734 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-04-2004, 05:40 AM
-
By greema in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-12-2004, 03:00 AM
-
By Dr Snark in forum The Lounge
Replies: 25
Last Post: 09-12-2003, 02:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99