-
Thanks for the suggestion DeepCreek but unfortunately that didn't work. While I can find lilo.conf on the Knoppix CDs, which don't work, I can't find it on the Morphix CD. Just for grins and giggles, I tried booting with the 3.3 and 3.4 versions of Knoppix in case the kernel versions were different enough to work but I still can't a network connection. What I find really annoying is that Morphix is actually based on Knoppix but I don't know what they did different that makes the 8139too drivers work right on that distro. I've even tried the live CD of Debian and SuSE with no luck. I'll keep researching and if I find something, I'll post it.
Similar Threads
-
By Capt. Stu in forum Klik
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-24-2005, 10:18 AM
-
By adityasn in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-20-2005, 06:05 PM
-
By chiefbutz in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2005, 01:31 PM
-
By Jerunk in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-06-2004, 04:14 PM
-
By massai in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-28-2003, 02:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00