-

Originally Posted by
rrfish72
Give Kanotix a try. It seems to work better for detecting some hardware and maybe it will work for you.
Thanks for the suggestion, rrfish. I tried the live CD and it works. What is interesting is that it detects eth0 and eth1 but only uses eth1. I thought at first that it had detected the build-in wireless card but it doesn't see the proprietary HP/Compaq wireless hardware when I try to configure it. Doesn't bother me a bit at the moment though, because I have both an Orinoco Silver and Orinoco Gold that I would rather use with linux..
sdalek
Similar Threads
-
By Capt. Stu in forum Klik
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-24-2005, 10:18 AM
-
By adityasn in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-20-2005, 06:05 PM
-
By chiefbutz in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2005, 01:31 PM
-
By Jerunk in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-06-2004, 04:14 PM
-
By massai in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-28-2003, 02:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12400 Processor SRL4V
$115.00

Intel Core i7-8700T SR3WX 2.40GHz Processor
$65.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

intel core ultra 7 265
$210.00

intel core brand new never used i5-11400f LGA1200
$75.00