I was installing Knoppix, so i choose the Debian way, but it gets part through the install, but then gives me all these errors. It is 3.7. Then I tried to install again, this type I used Knoppix. It got through with only a few errors. I installed LILO to /root, not /mbr, and then made a boot floppy. I booted without the floppy and the Windows installation was fine. I booted with the floppy, but then when it was loading, it said there were errors on the disk, and then ran fsckdisk. It got through and then said that I would have to run fsckdisk manually. It then dropped me to a root console. What happened, and what do I do to fix the install?

Intel Core i5/i7/i9 AMC CPU Processors, LOT of 90 pcs
$18000.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99