-
problem after knoppix install
I was installing Knoppix, so i choose the Debian way, but it gets part through the install, but then gives me all these errors. It is 3.7. Then I tried to install again, this type I used Knoppix. It got through with only a few errors. I installed LILO to /root, not /mbr, and then made a boot floppy. I booted without the floppy and the Windows installation was fine. I booted with the floppy, but then when it was loading, it said there were errors on the disk, and then ran fsckdisk. It got through and then said that I would have to run fsckdisk manually. It then dropped me to a root console. What happened, and what do I do to fix the install?
Similar Threads
-
By ackelley in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-15-2005, 08:06 PM
-
By tzontzo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-08-2005, 03:59 PM
-
By k100 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-24-2004, 12:40 AM
-
By fowlertrainer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-02-2004, 02:29 PM
-
By Durand Hicks in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-04-2004, 07:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99