Klik wouldn't work for me for some reason.
I've installed it to my hd and I'm not really sure how to install something unless I have the source for it or if it has an installer
Klik wouldn't work for me for some reason.
I've installed it to my hd and I'm not really sure how to install something unless I have the source for it or if it has an installer

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z890M AORUS ELITE WIFI7 ICE INTEL MOTHERBOARD
$149.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME H410M-K LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen H410 DDR4 USB3.2 Motherboard M-ATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ā Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)ā
$29.99
ASRock H410M/MC mATX LGA 1155 DDR4 m.2 WiFi Motherboard w/ IO Plate + FAN
$70.00
JINSHA B550M B550 AM4 MicroATX Motherboard DDR4 2DIMM M.2 W/ IO SHIELD
$54.88