-
Junior Member
registered user
Lost USB drive
Guys,
Thank you for your help. I got the help from the Forum three times just to start using Knoppix. And all times I declared: Now it works. But never say it works. And now I got the next problem, just to make Knoppix live.
Yes, my SATA HDs had been detected. The clue was Knoppix 3.7 with cheatcodes knoppix26 and the weird acpi=off (Hello, Windows!!!)
It even had detected my USB flash drive. So, I reported success here.
Sheesh! When I connected my USB external drive and reloaded OS, the drive was not detected. I had no problem with the drive using Knoppix 3.4 (old kernel)
Please, please. My wishes are extremely modest. I just want to have my Linux box running. With SATA and external USB hard drives. Is it too much???
Similar Threads
-
By bigkahuna in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-02-2005, 01:22 AM
-
By Drezliok in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-20-2004, 11:00 AM
-
By twinkel in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 08:21 PM
-
By eviscerate in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-24-2003, 02:38 PM
-
By Ewen in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-23-2003, 07:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DEC Vintage Pulse-to-Step Converter Driver Interface Card for DEC Systems
$50.00

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99

6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$95.00

DEC 3010A Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$100.00

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$69.99

Vintage DEC LR150-11 Power Supply 70-0464-01 Rev S Sun Shoebox Server PSU Used
$160.00

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99