I was installing Knoppix, so i choose the Debian way, but it gets part through the install, but then gives me all these errors. It is 3.7. Then I tried to install again, this type I used Knoppix. It got through with only a few errors. I installed LILO to /root, not /mbr, and then made a boot floppy. I booted without the floppy and the Windows installation was fine. I booted with the floppy, but then when it was loading, it said there were errors on the disk, and then ran fsckdisk. It got through and then said that I would have to run fsckdisk manually. It then dropped me to a root console. What happened, and what do I do to fix the install?

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
VTG Atari 800XL Home Computer System 800 XL ** Tested ** AS-IS Parts or Repair
$123.75
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25