-
Thanks for the detailed answer and the advice! Yes I put it on MBR! Of course I won't consider removing knoppix, it's great!
The windows partition I only had for experimental purposes, it seems illogical but one thing I have learned with computer problems that at some point one has to try out all sort of crazy things - the result can both be monstrous or nice, just like evolution... 
Now I have made a third Linux partition out of it with Qparted. Filesystem is ext3 according to Quparted. I also considered it to be a bug of the installer, but since Qparted keeps giving me error messages about "strange filesystems" it's definitely something with the harddrive. I would reproduce the error-messages if I could, but at the moment I dont dare to fiddle around with it... I will do that with the floppy and e2fsck though...
Similar Threads
-
By bread in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-27-2006, 04:27 AM
-
By mentalalien2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-20-2004, 02:03 PM
-
By pandamonium54 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-15-2004, 04:40 AM
-
By Shrike in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-31-2004, 07:40 PM
-
By waynejkruse10 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 13
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 10:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Keyboard Cable Cord - Apple Macintosh Mac 128K 512K 512Ke Plus
$12.99

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Apple Macintosh 9" B&W CRT Mac 128k 512k Plus SE SE/30 Classic - Working (260191
$29.99

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99