-
Ok, this is just crazy!!! I gotta know!
I got the knoppix CD in, and i am using it. How am i able to save files? I just saved some pictures, and there in my home directory. How is this possible if i am using a CD? Where are they being saved to? This is freakin" Nuts. I am getting a second hardrive tomorrow. I gotta install this linux. This is just too much!!
Similar Threads
-
By carolina1 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-17-2005, 01:34 AM
-
By sakiZ in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-25-2005, 05:37 PM
-
By pgk3734 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-04-2004, 05:40 AM
-
By greema in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-12-2004, 03:00 AM
-
By Dr Snark in forum The Lounge
Replies: 25
Last Post: 09-12-2003, 02:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

LOT OF 5 Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA SSD TLC DRAM 95% or Better
$250.00

WiFi Only Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 Plus 11.0" 128GB Black SM-X210
$139.99