-
Junior Member
registered user
Lost USB drive
Guys,
Thank you for your help. I got the help from the Forum three times just to start using Knoppix. And all times I declared: Now it works. But never say it works. And now I got the next problem, just to make Knoppix live.
Yes, my SATA HDs had been detected. The clue was Knoppix 3.7 with cheatcodes knoppix26 and the weird acpi=off (Hello, Windows!!!)
It even had detected my USB flash drive. So, I reported success here.
Sheesh! When I connected my USB external drive and reloaded OS, the drive was not detected. I had no problem with the drive using Knoppix 3.4 (old kernel)
Please, please. My wishes are extremely modest. I just want to have my Linux box running. With SATA and external USB hard drives. Is it too much???
Similar Threads
-
By bigkahuna in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-02-2005, 01:22 AM
-
By Drezliok in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-20-2004, 11:00 AM
-
By twinkel in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 08:21 PM
-
By eviscerate in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-24-2003, 02:38 PM
-
By Ewen in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-23-2003, 07:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW
$450.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00