I'm also using a Intel winmodem.
But,I'm using it on knoppix 3.4 hard disk installation and I remastered knoppix again.
Visit www.linmodems.org to find how to install your motorola win modem.
Wish you all the best![]()
I have a winwodem of Motorola installed but I am not able the configure it on my Knoppix 3.2 OS
plz help me in configuring it
I'm also using a Intel winmodem.
But,I'm using it on knoppix 3.4 hard disk installation and I remastered knoppix again.
Visit www.linmodems.org to find how to install your motorola win modem.
Wish you all the best![]()

16GB Total of SK hynix PC3L-12800S 2 sticks of 8GB each = 16GB Laptop Memory
$27.95
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$2.37
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.98