Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: kernel panic: no init found.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2

    kernel panic: no init found.

    Hi there,

    at first: I'm sorry for my bad English.

    I have a problem with a message on my screen, while booting system:

    Kernel panic: no init found

    I'm using a Pentium III, 450 MHz, 320 MB RAM. On this I have installed Linux from Knoppix-3.3-CD on harddisk. All was ok, till I've tried to install a wlan-USB-Stick. After plug in the desktop make no reaction. So I have plug out the stick, and restart the system. From this, the system boot for short time, and then the message appear: Kernel panic: no init found

    After much of tricks, I have reboot the system, because from now the system ignore each CD of Knoppix.

    Regards,

    Lars

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2
    Hi there, me again,

    it seem so that the wlan-USB-Stick is not the reason for the message: I have reinstall the system, and, accurate like last time, the system stop suddenly.What I forgot in my last report, it was my first using of this system, when it suspend at first time. So I thought, the USB-Stick was the reason for suspending.

    Thank you very much for all help.

    Lars

Similar Threads

  1. Kernel panic - not syncing : No init found
    By satimis in forum Other Live CDs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2005, 03:13 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2004, 11:36 AM
  3. Kernel panic : no init found.!!!!!!
    By MrAhmad in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-20-2004, 08:23 PM
  4. Kernel panic: no init found
    By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-23-2003, 12:01 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 06:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray picture

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray

$169.99



Apple Mac Pro 5,1 • 8‑Core 2.26GHz • 14GB RAM • 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD Dual NVIDIA picture

Apple Mac Pro 5,1 • 8‑Core 2.26GHz • 14GB RAM • 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD Dual NVIDIA

$325.00



Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor

$175.00



AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor picture

AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor

$250.00



Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2  / SR19W   3.30GHz 25MB  8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011 picture

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011

$30.00



AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor picture

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor

$59.99



AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY picture

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY

$39.99



AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked picture

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked

$79.99



Home Assistant Server | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | Intel i5 Quad-Core | Dell OptiPlex picture

Home Assistant Server | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | Intel i5 Quad-Core | Dell OptiPlex

$159.99



DELL OPTIPLEX 3280 21.5

DELL OPTIPLEX 3280 21.5" AIO Core i5 10500T 8GB 256GB NVMe Windows 11 -NO STAND

$179.99