-
kernel panic: no init found.
Hi there,
at first: I'm sorry for my bad English.
I have a problem with a message on my screen, while booting system:
Kernel panic: no init found
I'm using a Pentium III, 450 MHz, 320 MB RAM. On this I have installed Linux from Knoppix-3.3-CD on harddisk. All was ok, till I've tried to install a wlan-USB-Stick. After plug in the desktop make no reaction. So I have plug out the stick, and restart the system. From this, the system boot for short time, and then the message appear: Kernel panic: no init found
After much of tricks, I have reboot the system, because from now the system ignore each CD of Knoppix.
Regards,
Lars
Similar Threads
-
By satimis in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-03-2005, 03:13 AM
-
By ManiOne in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-11-2004, 11:36 AM
-
By MrAhmad in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 08:23 PM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-23-2003, 12:01 AM
-
By berdy in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 08-18-2003, 06:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$8999.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99