-
How to write to USB HD?
Hi,
I'm trying to back up my data using knoppix. I had a Ximeta Netdisk USB hard drive that knoppix automatically mounts to /dev/sda1. However, I cannot write to it no matter what I do. I cleared the read-only flag on it and I edited the fstab to no avail. How can I write to this HD and commence my backup?
Similar Threads
-
By UDHA in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-20-2005, 12:26 AM
-
By wuschel in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-22-2005, 12:51 PM
-
By mimes in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 12:24 AM
-
By boo ya in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-16-2004, 12:41 PM
-
By Juggalo_X in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 06:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 32GB No GPU/ HDD/ OS DISCOUNTED
$363.94

Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$144.98

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00