-
NEWBIE Screen Res Q
Hi all....first time I've tried KX and it looks cool!
problem 1: I've installed to hard drive but when it loads the max screen resolution is 1024, but in WindowsXP I can run 1280...can someone help me change this?
I understand from other posts it may be as simply as knoppix screen=1280x1024 but not sure how/where to change this and if it will retain the setting each time I reboot.
problem 2: How do I configure the reloading of my custom settings which I saved to my homedrive? configs.tbz / knoppix.sh
thanks!
-
Senior Member
registered user
To change your screen resolution go to the Kmenu> Control Center>Peripherals>Display
change the resolution with the drop down menu for screen size, click 'apply' and check
the "Apply my settings on KDE start up" check box. That should do it.
I'm using knoppix 3.5 .
As far as saving custom settings give more info on what you're trying to
accomplish please.
Similar Threads
-
By Silvar in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 09-03-2006, 02:25 AM
-
By bsjawle in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 08:23 AM
-
By metavoid in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:39 PM
-
By Guardian in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 09:18 AM
-
By rogerrog in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-28-2003, 07:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00