-
NEWBIE Screen Res Q
Hi all....first time I've tried KX and it looks cool!
problem 1: I've installed to hard drive but when it loads the max screen resolution is 1024, but in WindowsXP I can run 1280...can someone help me change this?
I understand from other posts it may be as simply as knoppix screen=1280x1024 but not sure how/where to change this and if it will retain the setting each time I reboot.
problem 2: How do I configure the reloading of my custom settings which I saved to my homedrive? configs.tbz / knoppix.sh
thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By Silvar in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 09-03-2006, 02:25 AM
-
By bsjawle in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 08:23 AM
-
By metavoid in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:39 PM
-
By Guardian in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 09:18 AM
-
By rogerrog in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-28-2003, 07:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$117.45