Hi Guys, I'm loving my freshly harddrive installed knoppix. But I can't get K3B to recognize y cd burner. It keep saying "K3B did not find a suitable writer. You will only be able to create an image." I have confirmed that knoppix indeed has detected my burner because I can put a cd in it and mount it. Any help or suggestions?
- Delamatrix

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage Apple Extended Keyboard- M0115 - no cord
$49.99
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Apple Mac Microphone Vintage 1990 Model 590-0618-A Original Box Japan AUX Gray
$14.95
Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99