-
tired of Knoppix install, should i try SuSE?
I was having issues with installing knopix. I have just giving up. I am going to try to install SuSE. Is the installation similar, or totally different. What I want to know is, can I install the bootloader to /root, and then just make a boot floppy to boot into it. I know you can do that with Knoppix, but can you do the same thing with SuSE? Or should I just use Debian? I know lots of people here like Debian, so are there any sugestions? It has to be able to do the floppy thing that I explained earlier.
Similar Threads
-
By Streetch in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-03-2006, 11:21 AM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-15-2005, 11:01 PM
-
By roju in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-13-2005, 03:31 PM
-
By HewJass in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 03:44 AM
-
By Markus in forum The Lounge
Replies: 9
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 01:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$329.00

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99