I can't get rid of the cursor shadow. Any help would be great.
I think it is an Xfree86 addition.
Crickett
I can't get rid of the cursor shadow. Any help would be great.
I think it is an Xfree86 addition.
Crickett
Yes the new cursors are thanks of XFree86, however you can't just turn off the shadow.
That's because there is no shadow being added to the cursors, they have the shadow built into them, so you'll have to find another cursorset.

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple II Arcade Game Galactic Wars Apple Computer NOS Sealed
$125.00
Rare Vintage Apple QuickDraw 3D Accelerator Card PCI 820-0739-A
$277.88
Inside Macintosh Promotional Edition Vintage Apple Developer Book 1985
$32.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99