You might just want a screensaver that rotates pictures. I don't know one off the top of my head, but surely they exist.
KISS (Keeping it simple)
Take a look at http://www.morphix.org/.Originally Posted by yongla
You might just want a screensaver that rotates pictures. I don't know one off the top of my head, but surely they exist.
KISS (Keeping it simple)
HAHAHAHA! I've made! (with the help of Harry.K that is!)
It works well! to bad the screen i have is the old style ones and not TFT, or else the pictures would be much better. no slide show program but i did find the picture viewer, and I managed to set it up so that if i press the 'space bar' the next picture pops up!
all i have to do now is give it a nice coat of colour!
all together it cost me under £10 and a unusable old laptop (333mhz, 256ram, cd-rom).
Yong La![]()

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED
$39.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Genuine Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR SFP+ Transceiver NEW
$19.99
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
Cisco Meraki OEM MA-SFP-1GB-LX10 1000Base-LX 1GbE SFP Module 1310nm 10km SMF LC
$95.00