-
Source Code?
I have a USB MP3 player that I use as a thumb drive. It uses SD media. When I boot up Knoppix under the 2.6 kernell, it works just like it is supposed to work--Knoppix immediately recognizes it and I can access it perfectly.
Here's my problem--I currently am running Fedora Core on my hard drive and would like to upgrade to FC3. The only thing stopping me is the fact that FC3 will not recognize my drive. dmesg shows that the issue seems to be a usb-storage recognition issue. So I filed a bug in bugzilla (Bug #140990).
The developer working on the bug has asked me to procure the source code for the usb-storage module for Knoppix, so he can compare the code with the Fedora code.
Since it is my understanding that the usb-storage module is actually embedded in the kernel, could he be talking about the usbutils package? If not, how do I fulfull his request?
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By crazy_monkey108 in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 07-04-2006, 07:52 AM
-
By forsberg in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-10-2005, 10:47 AM
-
By che_fox in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-27-2005, 08:55 PM
-
By vynx in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-01-2003, 08:38 AM
-
By VeeDubb in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 04-01-2003, 06:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Micron 1300 MTFDDAK256TDL 256 GB SATA III 2.5 in Solid State Drive
$24.99

Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$42.99

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00