Check the ClusterKnoppix forum under bugs for a possible solutition.
i have install my Knoppix on my Harddisk and it runs with no prob.'
But when I boot from my laptop i Terminalserver I got the following mezz:
I have seen an solution with coping all of the cd but I don 't think thatśs a good ideaCan 't NFSmount KNOPPIX filesystem, sorry
Anyone with a better idea??
Check the ClusterKnoppix forum under bugs for a possible solutition.

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00
Samsung Notebook 9 Pen Touchscreen 2-in-1 Motherboard NP930SBE-K01US
$111.19