-
Senior Member
registered user
trying to turn off ALSA
After installing knoppix to HD, I think I changed something to make the soundcard driver use ALSA instead of the usual default OSS. (it says ALSA upon bootup)
Now I bootup into ALSA with no sound. It worked before with OSS, so how can I change back to OSS?
Unfortunately I don't remember what I did to enable ALSA, but I'm sure it was something I saw on this forum.
Similar Threads
-
By TimJ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-03-2006, 11:07 AM
-
By Antaeus in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-13-2005, 04:00 AM
-
By will103 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 10:36 PM
-
By ScreamingTemporalDoom in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-12-2004, 08:48 AM
-
By dzogchen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 16
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 06:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$369.59

M321R4GA0BB0-CQK Samsung 32GB PC5-38400 DDR5-4800MHz Registered ECC CL40 RDIMM
$949.00

Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79