Hello
Thaks for your reply.
The gist of my argument was that I cannot mount the drive as writable.
Also I cannot with Samba get into the raid server that would store any image.
The usual password does not work.
Mike Engles
Hello
Thaks for your reply.
The gist of my argument was that I cannot mount the drive as writable.
Also I cannot with Samba get into the raid server that would store any image.
The usual password does not work.
Mike Engles

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99
Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99