-
Senior Member
registered user
How do I remove/add applications to KNOPPIX(well linux)
Coming from a XP/ME background, I know that I need to go through the control panel to properly remove an application on it.
Do I need to do the same in KNOPPIX/linux or I can just remove the directory containing the application ? How about the icons/links on the KDE desktop ? I see a lot of applications on the 'start menu' of KDE which I want to remove.
Similar Threads
-
By jringerj in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-05-2005, 09:14 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 04:53 PM
-
By fairchdr in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 9
Last Post: 11-06-2004, 03:40 AM
-
By ykhov in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 08:58 PM
-
By probono in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-12-2003, 01:55 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-4590 3.3 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop Processor CPU SR1QJ
$10.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99