Quote Originally Posted by greenfly
I don't know if it's a major-enough bug to warrant recreating the ISO for subsequent versions since the CD itself runs fine, just that testcd command gives two minor errors.
I agree. My main point is the testcd command specs. I think it produce non trusted output. The output should be clarified in future versions:

- If it does know, that errors are minor, it should clearly say so. (like "the problems above are minor")
- If in order to say "Everything is OK" it does not check file MD5s, just checks the whole CD - that is a bug.

Sorry for perfectionism, but when the evolving system has tens thousands parts even minor problems in parts eventually destroy the system.

Why do I write this?
People and companies invested their talents, labor and money in great product, which I got for free. That's my duty to contribute something mine.