I have a D-Link NIC (DFE-530TX rev.c), which Debian doesn't recognize. Knoppix does, though. Is there a file that holds the name of each driver in use? How can I find out which driver knoppix uses so that I can select it in plain old Debian![]()
I have a D-Link NIC (DFE-530TX rev.c), which Debian doesn't recognize. Knoppix does, though. Is there a file that holds the name of each driver in use? How can I find out which driver knoppix uses so that I can select it in plain old Debian![]()
Hi,
it has a RTL8169 chipset? Then (for a 2.6 kernel) you can add a file in the /etc/modprobe.d/ directory containing the lineOriginally Posted by jacksonon
alias eth0 r8169 (or for a 2.4 kernel add this line to the /etc/modules.conf file).
Ciao,
Thomas

Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit
$44.99
Renaissance Media Recovery Computer Data Tape Reel TPT Certified 6250 BPI Super
$148.66
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00
Vintage IBM XT 5160 PC Computer 640KB RAM with Expansions (Powers On As Is)
$350.00
Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit Gold
$44.99
Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00