I have a D-Link NIC (DFE-530TX rev.c), which Debian doesn't recognize. Knoppix does, though. Is there a file that holds the name of each driver in use? How can I find out which driver knoppix uses so that I can select it in plain old Debian![]()
I have a D-Link NIC (DFE-530TX rev.c), which Debian doesn't recognize. Knoppix does, though. Is there a file that holds the name of each driver in use? How can I find out which driver knoppix uses so that I can select it in plain old Debian![]()
Hi,
it has a RTL8169 chipset? Then (for a 2.6 kernel) you can add a file in the /etc/modprobe.d/ directory containing the lineOriginally Posted by jacksonon
alias eth0 r8169 (or for a 2.4 kernel add this line to the /etc/modules.conf file).
Ciao,
Thomas

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99